Thursday, November 12, 2009

Exercise Challenge


Ok. Here it goes. My first challenge. I am going to start of easy because I am so out of shape again, and I know that so are the people that may join me. (hint, hint)
Let me start with the rules. Since some of you live in another state, you can check in with me through my email or the comments on my blog. I need you to check in by noon every Thursday. I get to decide on the challenges and prizes (it won't be anything big because of things hopefully needing to go through the mail). If you want to sign up, you can do so on a weekly basis. If you sign up one week, you do not have to sign up the next. If you didn't sign up one week you can sign up for the next. Once you say you are in for the week, you have to do the challenge. The person who complete the challenge the most is the winner. The person who does the least is the loser (we are all old enough to handle that word...right).

Now for the challenge:

50 Jumping Jacks
10 Push-ups

REMEMBER: These are to be done daily (between 12am and 11:59pm). Try to get them done more days than anyone else that would sign up.

10 comments:

Tera said...

I was worried it might take up lots of my time, but THIS one, I can do! I'll sign up for this week!Who provides the prize and who decides what it will be?

Jami said...

Geesh, talk about torture! Jumping jacks? After three kids? At my age? My hips and all things jiggly are groaning in agony already... LOL And I don't know that I can get past 2 push-ups... can I do them with my knees bent? Or do they have to be done in plank position? For sure I'm doing this in my basement where the floor is more stable... LOL Count me in, though. ;)

Druciana said...

You two have some good questions. I will provide the prizes. I do need some suggestions though.
The push ups can be done plank or "girl" style.

Now for you Jami...I am only 3 months younger than you. I have the same number of kids. Suck it up. LOL

Mistaken said...

Is this open for anyone? I'd like to sign up for this week. Is this 7 days a week or what?

Druciana said...

This is absolutely for anyone who wants to do it! I think I am going to say 6 days a week. You can pick your day off (I am guessing that most will pick Sunday).
I am depending on everyone being honest when they report. If it appears that anyone is not being completely honest, I reseve the right to not award them and not let them enter in future weeks.

Tara Long said...

Hi, I am Tara Long. A cousin of Carrie Teasdale (actually her hubby). I just stumbled across your blog today and I thought this was a fun challenge. I want to do it too! I hope that is ok. If not, you can tell me and no hard feelings.

Druciana said...

Of course you can join. Any cousin of my step-sister's husband is welcome. hehe

Jami said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Fine. Sucking it up. ;) (LOL)

Dawn said...

My concern is not things flopping around, but after so many pregnancies, it's my bladder, um, bouncing... I'm a little late, but I may join in here, just for kicks.

Druciana said...

I'll let you join. I'll even give you the days that you didn't know about it.