Thursday, November 19, 2009

Exercise...Really?


It is that time.  Time for everyone to check in.  I am going to have to admit that I didn't do so good.  I got the jumping jacks done 3 times and the push ups twice.  I guess I should go hide in a corner now... How did you do?  If you don't want to admit it on here, just say so in your comment and I won't publish it.

Now for the new challenge...50 jumping jacks (because lets face it, I was winded after that) and 20 squats.  If you do some other kind of exercise, I may give you extra credit... Who's in with me for this week?

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Hey Rosa! I'm in this week. I left a comment last week to do it, but I guess I never sumbitted it or something. It's better that way though since I didn't do it. But this week is different. Count me in!

Mistaken said...

Well, I guess I'm the biggest loser. I did the jumping jacks once and the pushups once.
In my defense though, I've been sick all week. Though I was sick when i signed up so I guess I should have known what I was doing.
Ok, so I'm in for 50 jumping jacks and 20 squats. This will be a much better week :)

Tera said...

I lose too. I only did it once. But I doubly lose cuz I didn't check in yesterday and get the assignment for this week. That means I'm already one day behind! Go me!

Jami said...

How did I miss the post yesterday? Oh, well. I totally AM the biggest loser because I didn't do ANY of it. Mostly, I forgot to. When I did remember, it was while doing something else... THEN I forgot. I did go for a few walks and did some dance aerobics, though. :) I don't want to commit again and not do it, so we'll just see what happens.

Tara Long said...

I also stunk at this challenge... and I was so pumped about it too. weird. I only did it once. And I am checking in 2 days late. I stink. Oh well I am going to try to do this weeks starting today. Even if I can't win for starting late thats ok with me. i want to try again anyway.