Saturday, November 14, 2009

Good for Something


I have a really good friend who is posting something she is thankful for every day this month on her blog. For those of you who remember, I followed her in doing so last year (not this year do to time constraints).

Yesterday, I was so honored when I read her blog. Her entry was titled, "You've got a friend...well, I do, anyway." I was totally expecting another post about how her husband had done something wonderful for her (admit it, Jami, you do that quite often). Instead, it was an entry about ME. Yes, you read that right. I have a friend! lol She even gave me an award.

I am not writing about this to brag, but because it made me feel so special!

2 comments:

taradon said...

Aw, that's a sweet moment!! How wonderful to get the validation that you are a good friend. I'm glad it made you feel special - you are a good friend!

Cara said...

You are a good friend. You should feel special!