Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clean Rooms

Anyone who has been to my house knows that my kids are slobs and don't keep their rooms clean.  Yes, I know if they had better parents, maybe this wouldn't be so.  Last week I went into the boys' room with them and sat on their floor to "motivate" them to clean (meaning I picked stuff up and they took them out of my hand before said stuff was thrown away).  This week was Noel's turn, or at least her room's turn.  Since the boys were caught jumping around on her furnature they got the oppurtunity to help.  Now both rooms are clean.  If fact they were both vacuumed!
(Just ignore the aweful colors of the rooms.)
(Of course Noel was already getting stuff out before I could get any pictures.)

3 comments:

Mistaken said...

Wow! That's the cleanest I've ever seen their rooms. They look great!

Jami said...

I'm loving those windows. I know I've seen them before, but I really love them. Ours are just the old sliding sideways windows. Still big, but I like yours better. I laughed at how you "motivated" your kids! Love it! (That's how I get mine to put stuff away - I say "You can take care of it or I will my way." They know what my way is so they move quick. lol

taradon said...

Doesn't it feel wonderful to see them so clean? Of course, it never lasts long. You're smart to take a picture as proof! ;)