Monday, February 22, 2010

Knitting

I do still knit, just not as often as I used to.  I have been trying to make an aligator scarf for my nephew, Tommy, since November.  It was supposed to be done for his birthday (November 22, just like Noel), but it didn't get done in time.  I, then, promised that it would be done by Christmas, but I didn't really work on it.  Now, here it is the last week in February and it is not even half way done.  I really need to set aside a time to do this.  I have other things that I want to make, including stuff for myself.  I am so busy between work, housework, schoolwork, kids, and hubby that I don't know when I will have the time to work on it, but I will have to figure it out.  Maybe I can actually sit and relax sometime...

1 comment:

Jami said...

I have a baby's blanket I started almost two years ago that supposed to be crib sized... then I decided to only make it a square and I'm finally more than half-way done with it... and I don't have the excuse of schoolwork and job... lol Good luck! Hey, how IS school going?