Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Need to Figure This Out

I hate how hard weight loss is. I hate how much time it takes to log what I eat. I hate that I need to exercise to not gain any weight. I am just so frustrated! I am scared to weigh myself because I know by how round my face is getting and how horribly clothes are fitting. I popped a button off of some pants this morning that fit well enough a month ago. Two days ago I was picking up some of the stuff the puppy chewed and left on the floor, I realized how hard it was for me to bend down and pick things up. I haven't had those kind of problems since I was pregnant. I'm not pregnant this time. There is only one conclusion I can draw. I am just getting fatter and fatter. I need to get this figured out.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I found that running is my key and always training for a race, I hear the couch to 5k is a great program,
Good luck

Mistaken said...

Im with you...

Mrs T said...

I hear ya. Hopefully life gets less stressful soon. That helps too. Love ya! It was nice to talk to you for a while yesterday. :)