Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Honor

A new escalations team was started at my job this week. The people picked for this team are  said to be the best of the project in the center. Most agents were chosen by their supervisors in some way. I was picked not only by my supervisor, I was picked by the person heading up the team as well. On top of the honor of being the only person so for that was hand picked the way that I was, there were only three people that were chosen to do administration work (a.k.a. I get to be off the phone most of the time). There are definitely downsides to being on this team, but as someone who would rather move up in the company that I work for than look for a new job, it is a step in the right direction. I'm not saying that I will always be working at the same place (I would love to get out of the call center realm eventually), but I would like the experience of working higher up in the company. In fact, if they treat me right, I would like to stay with the same company at least until I complete my associates degree.

No comments: