Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Procrastination at Its Best...or Maybe Worst

It is week 12 of my term. The last week. This is both good and bad. Good because I will get a week or two before the next term starts. Bad because I have procrastinated way too much this terms. My environmental science teacher said at the beginning of the term that all class discussions needed to be completed on time (by midnight Saturday each week) all other work can be turned in at any time for full credit. I should not have read this message. I took this as I can just wait until the end to complete anything I was to tired to get done on Saturday (if it is due on Saturday, I do it on Saturday). I got 2 assignments in today since I am home alone and off work. I still have 3 more assignments to do plus the quiz and class discussion for this week. Ugh! It's a good thing that my business communications teacher wasn't as lenient.

1 comment:

Mistaken said...

Your next term will be so much better!!