Saturday, November 5, 2022

New Classes

I signed up for next semester last night. Since I am getting closer to being done, I don't have a lot of choices of classes left. The two classes I will be taking are Family Theories and Dynamics, a 400 level class, and Family and Community Relationships, another 400 level class. 

I am a bit nervous about Family Theories and Dynamics. In the Facebook group I am in for online BYU-I students, it is described as being as intense as Research Methods which was the hardest class I have taken so far. I am hoping that the people who said this were exaggerating the difficulty at least a little, but I have a feeling they weren't. 

I am determined to not fail another class. I have failed and retaken classes along the way. I am not ashamed to admit it. Life circumstances have made it hard to study at times. I am hoping my determination will get me through the last four semesters without having to retake any more classes.  

No comments: