Sunday, November 13, 2022

Temple Attendance

I have not been going to the temple as much as I would like lately. I love the peace I feel when I am there. It is truly a refuge from the world. 

Ayla the beginning of 2020, I made the goal of going every month. Well, we all know that became impossible when they were all closed in March. I think a part of me has been a bit afraid of making that goal again. What’s to say something won’t cause an almost complete shutdown  of the world again? I can’t let this stop me from doing things and making goals. 

Once a month, the Relief Society does a temple trip. I went a few months ago. I really enjoyed going with friends. (Chad’s work schedule makes it hard for us to go together.) I am hoping to take advantage of this invitation again. My plan is to join them as often as possible. Hopefully, these trips continue so I can have something to help me get there in a regular basis. 

No comments: