Monday, June 19, 2023

Project Planning

Yesterday, my sister told me that her six year old, my precious little niece, was devastated because she lost per precious dog purse at a parade. My sister didn’t know what she could even do to help her because it was impossible to find and not able to be replaced with the exact item because it was an item a cousin gave her. My auntie heart broke for this little girl. What did I do? I offered to made a pink sparkly purse with a unicorn on it. (This girl loves anything “dark” pink with unicorns.) I sat on the phone planning with my sister with a unicorn pattern book in front of me as I sent a few concept pictures to her. Thankfully, she is one of those people that appreciates the work that goes into knitting and crocheting, so she agreed with my ideas. I will be making this purse:
With one of these unicorn in the corner:

And some of these hearts:
Today, I found the best main color, sparkly fuchsia. 
I will either go back to Walmart or sift through my stash for the other colors. I am so excited to get this started. As soon as I finish Eric’s hat, I will get out my hook, and start the purse. I can’t have my niece being sad. 


No comments: