Friday, June 30, 2023

Unicorn Purse

 

I finished the purse for my niece, and my sister told me it was perfect when I sent a picture. This was definitely a labor of love. The patterns are from a book that was translated into English from German which means the instructions weren’t always clear. I can almost the flap at the top has mistakes. Thankfully, six year olds aren’t likely to notice. 

What will she notice and care about? The main color is pink, and not baby pink (she is fairly insistent that big girls don’t like “baby colors”). There are two unicorns (her favorite animal). All of the yarn sparkles. I have a lot of yrn left over because I wanted to make this purse sparkle as much as possible, but it was worth it. I just hope my sister thinks of taking a video so I can see her reaction. 

No comments: