Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crumpley to English Tranlation

Have you ever noticed that sometimes your kids call something a new name and it just sticks? I am sure that my family isn't unique in this. I thought it would be fun to list some of them.

fizz juice = soda
spaghetti noodle soup = Ramen (yes I know that is a very long way to say it)
macocheese = macaroni and cheese
macochee = one piece of macoroni and cheese
couple bites = the food cut into bites
chicken o's = pepperoni (we really don't know where this one came from)
Pizza Hut = pizza
cloe = one item of clothes

I am sure there are more. Most of them didn't stick. Most of them were from Eric. He is such a fun kid!

5 comments:

Jami said...

That is just so cute! I love those sayings! It's so sad when they start saying things the real way. My kids say reglear instead of regular, and renember instead of remember, Andur called Darth Vadar "Hoker" when he was oh-so-little and asked him why... he said "because he says "ho- kerrr" (you know, his breathing) and we still call him that sometimes. Love it!

Krista said...

Those are cute! That's a fun post!

taradon said...

That is so funny! We have "bubble juice" at our house - soda.

Dawn said...

So cute! I'm glad you wrote them down. Sometimes we forget these things.

Mistaken said...

haha, I like how the words were changed depending on the singular or plural usage. haha, that sounds like something Eric would do. He's so smart!