Friday, March 13, 2009

My Dishcloths



Thanks to my friend, I found a social website for knitters. I joined a group that does a dishcloth a week. I love this idea because then I can actually finish some of my project and get new dishcloth patterns. I don't know why, but I like making dishcloths and can't stand the idea of spending money on buying dishcloths. The ones that I make work better too. Here are some that I have already finished.

This is my own pattern. Can you tell it is supposed to be a girl?

My first knit a long project. I don't know why the picture is so dark. I will have to work on that next time.

6 comments:

Jami said...

Those are so cute! I'm the same way about buying them... I don't so much mind actually buying them, it's just that I never do so the ones I have are all stinky now when they get wet. Bleh! I love that you came up with your own pattern! How creative! (and brave!) It does look like a girl, by the way, very cute. What's that website?

Druciana said...

http://www.ravelry.com/

Druciana said...

If you decide to join, my userid is Druciana (surprise, surprise).

Mistaken said...

those are really nice! You can definitely tell that the first one is a girl. Does that site do crochet as well?

Dawn said...

Yes, Ravelry is all about anything fiber related. Knitting, crochet, spinning.

I totally agree about the cloths. I love quick projects too. Reminds me... I need some new ones, mine are all skanky now.

taradon said...

Those are so cute!