Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Cute School Stuff

Eric's new teacher sends home all of his work from the week on Friday in a "Friday Folder" that the parents sign so that she knows the parents get it. GREAT IDEA! Well, my point of tell you this is because I was not home on Friday for obvious reasons. I finally got the chance this morning to look through his work from last week. There were two things that I thought would be fun to share.

First I am going to share a new Eric sentence. Not as creative as others, but still good.

"The ridiculous leprechaun rode a dirt bike in Ireland on March 17th!!!"


The other one was a worksheet that he did about dental care. There are 6 toothbrushes. Each toothbrush has a clue to help the kids find the toothpaste that belongs on it. The one that made me giggle said, "Two things you find in a dentist's office." The answer is, "chair, drill." That just made me laugh. I don't know if I would play up the drill part to a bunch of first graders.

2 comments:

taradon said...

Cute stories. =) I like the new look for the blog!

Mistaken said...

That's fun!