Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Can I Send Him Back Yet?

Due to snow days last week, Eric has been home from school since last Thursday. Since then, Eric and Sean have been fighting, and I mean physically, everyday. I feel like I am constantly putting one or the other in time out. Time out doesn't really do anything for them anymore, but it keeps them apart for a while. I am just getting sick of this! Today I just have one question. Do you think they will take him back now? I love my son. He is just driving me crazy!

4 comments:

taradon said...

I know the feeling! In fact, I often have that feeling when I pick up Haley and she seems to be behaving for you, and then turns into a raging brat as soon as I get her home! ;)

Druciana said...

Don't worry the girls got their turn in time out about 10 min. after the boys.

Tera said...

Oh man, I can so relate with this. Jake doesn't have preschool on mondays and all he and Brynna seem to do is get on each other's nerves. I can't wait for him to go back on Tuesdays!

Ann Marie said...

Hang in there! The extra snow days didn't help, did they? I'm sure you got them too. It will get better!