Monday, March 16, 2009

Goal Check


I know that you have noticed that I didn't put a goal update last week on my blog. There were two reasons for this. First of all, I was still in Arizona on Monday. Second of all, due to preparing for and going on a vacation for 4 days there really wasn't much to report. After that many days of not worrying about my goals, I got out of the habit of reaching my daily goals, so there isn't much to report this week either. I did get back into my journal writing Saturday, but neglected to do so on Sunday. I have a good start for this week though. I was up early this morning with John and just couldn't go back to sleep after he left for work. I got my journals done, showered, dressed, a load of laundry going, and the dishwasher empty before the kids were out of bed. That gave me the motivation to work out after I got Eric to school because I had already gotten so many things done. I actually remembered to turn on the computer this morning and had a chapter of the Book of Mormon playing while the kids were eating breakfast. That means for today I have accomplished all of my goals. I am going to push myself to complete all of my goals 5 days this week. I don't think that is too much of a stretch because I was doing it for so long.

No comments: