Friday, July 31, 2009

I Know What ____ Is Made Out Of

This is Noel's favorite saying lately. Just about every time I give her food or drink she says, "Mommy, I know what (fill in the blank) is made out of." Sometimes she gets it right. Sometimes it is just so cute or funny that I have to laugh.

Here are some of the things she has said lately:

"Mommy, I know what milk is made out of. Cows"
"Mommy, I know what crackers are made out of. Crack." (My personal favorite.)
"Mommy, I know what corn dogs are made out of. Bread and hot dogs."

6 comments:

Jami said...

I just knew there was a reason I liked crackers so much! lol!!!

taradon said...

I laughed right out loud about the crackers/crack one! Thanks for the giggle!

Krista said...

Too cute! Love it!

Mistaken said...

haha, that's way cute!

Mary said...

Don't you love how kids think:)

Jami said...

I'm thinking someone needs to update their blog.... LOL