Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Changed My Mind

I have been changing my mind a lot lately. It drives me crazy sometimes, but I have learned to deal with it.

I was sure yesterday morning that I wanted to go to school online at National American University. Well, I will still be going to an online school, but I have decided to go to Everest University Online. Through Everest I can get an associates degree upon finishing the medical billing and coding program and then move onto a bachelors program if I so choose. With National American I would have received a certificate upon completion. I feel better about the idea of having a degree. I think it would get me farther. I could be wrong, but at least it is what feels right.

8 comments:

CSwain said...

I agree with you. A degree is much better than a certificate.

Unknown said...

The degree is better for the money you're spending. You want to make sure that you can move on in your education as well as your education!

Jami said...

These are good things to change your mind about. A degree would be much better, I'm sure. And, see? You can make good decisions! Not that you ever couldn't, but you know, the whole decision-making thing we were talking about... go you! :)

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Something has come up for tomorrow...email me valeriewitte@yahoo.com

Mary said...

Congrats about going back to school. You will find that having that degree with help you out so much more than a certificate. Good luck.

Krista said...

I think you made the right decision. I will help you with anything you need! Have fun entering into your higher education program!!!

taradon said...

That sounds like an even better plan!!

Ken and Kelly said...

Good for you Rosa!!!!! That is what I did have I went through a divorce in 2001 I went back to school and it was the best thing i ever did, harder than anything but the best.