Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Miracle Morning Ready?

I have decided that I want to work on the Level 10 Life again. I tried and blogged about it in the past, but I stopped doing it when I struggled with keeping the bullet journals going for a while. I have realized that I have let a lot of things in my life slip and missed my goals because of this, and I need goals to feel like I am moving forward in life. 

To get ready, I found a bullet journal I bought a few months ago that had been barely used and pulled up Pinterest to remind me how it was done. As I as reading through the articles I found, I was reminded that the Level 10 Life came from Hal Elrod's book, The Miracle Morning, so I bought the book. While I read it, I will do as the blog posts I found on Pinterest suggest. My hope is that I will get back on track in the various things in my life I feel are lacking and better my mental health. 

No comments: