Sunday, July 7, 2024

My Next Book

I finished the Miracle Morning today, so I have to move on to my next self-help type of book. I have two waiting for me, You Are A Badass: How To Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero and  A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson. I want to read both. The decision of which one to read first is difficult. I asked Chad his opinion and looked them a bit more closely to decide. 


I am going to read You Are A Badass first. Chad likes the title, but I had to look at it for what it was and remember what made me buy it. My goal with these books is to create a better life. I think this one will help me get closer, and it having a humorous tone will help me want to read it. 


The other book sounds wonderful and has been in print since 1992 which tells me it is a good book. I bought it because I loved a quote that was used in the Miracle Morning that resonated with me. It will for sure be my next book. For now, I am happy with my decision. 

No comments: