Saturday, July 6, 2024

Trying to Relax

I struggle with the idea of relaxing a lot of the time. This morning, during my Miracle Morning routine, I felt frantic, like I just needed to do more in every aspect of my life. Do I need to do better in many ways? Yes. I don't remember feeling that consumed by it in a long time, though. It took me longer than usual to get through my routine because I felt that I needed to do more or something else with my time. 

When I got to the exercise portion (I do this at the end), I felt like I needed to do a longer yoga session. There was a 30 minute flow that I cut short last week because I needed to get ready for work that I wanted to do to the end. I searched my history in Apple Fitness+ and easily found it. I was already feeling better knowing I was putting thought into action. 

As I started this yoga session, I set the intention to feel relaxed. I went through each move to the best of my ability. The middle part was difficult, but I felt accomplished when I could bring myself through it. The last 10 minutes were stretches I needed very badly and was able to relax into each one. In the end I felt...RELAXED! I needed that so bad. I am so thankful to have been lead to this workout!

No comments: