Monday, April 6, 2009

Goal Check


Last week I said that I was going to try to get back on track. I am doing my best. I guess that is all that can be expected.
When it comes to working out, I did some form of exercise 3 days last week. That's not too bad considering the week before I think I worked out once. Now that spring break is over, I should be able to get something at least 4 days this week. I really want to work hard on this one because I had the goal to lose 10 pounds by April 15 (at the time it was about a pound a week). I still have 5 pounds to go due to gaining some back when I stopped exercising for a while. I am going to have to work my self hard if I am going to lose 5 pounds in the next 9 days. It is a hard thing for the contestants on Biggest Loser, and they are working out all day and eating like rabbits. My work is really cut out for me!
As far as the journals go. I did a good job at writing in all of them for 4 days. I slacked a bit on my personal journal Friday and over the weekend, and the scripture journal over the weekend. I am counting this as a good week though. It was better than the week before. I will aim for 5 days again this week. I think I can make it.

2 comments:

Tera said...

Good luck! I am trying to exercise 5 days a week, and as long as nothing gets in my way, I do okay. I just don't enjoy it very much so it is hard to stay motivated.

taradon said...

Good luck! You're doing a great job getting back on track.