Friday, January 20, 2023

Reading Preferences

I seems to go though different reading preferences during different times of my life. There was a time when I absolutely loved Mary Higgins Clark. The mysteries were intriguing, and the books were not full of sec and foul language like other mystery novels. Then, I discovered Nicholas Sparks. I could finally read romance that wasn’t raunchy. I would check out his books from the library, and the ex would give me a the newest Nicholas Sparks novel for Christmas each year. Then, I moved on to quick, easy reads that I could read on my Kindle as I went to bed. Lately, I have been liking nonfiction. It takes a bit longer to read it because I want to soak in all of the details. I don’t get a lot of time to read outside my schoolwork, but I try to put aside time to read for pleasure. 

2 comments:

Mistaken said...

What non-fiction books are you reading? That's my favorite type of book right now.

Druciana said...

I'm currently reading Matthew Perry's memoir. I just finished Jeff Galloway's book about the RunWalkRun method. I have a stack of books that I have started but put aside at one time or another but want to finish. My plan is to do book reviews each time I finish a book.