Sunday, January 29, 2023

The Food

 


I joined a weight loss plan through my insurance. It has been a great way to make small weekly goals that help me work towards my larger goal. I understand that creating small habits will help me get where I want to be if I concentrate on those habits rather than the end goal. 

One of the things this program came with was a booklet with meal plan ideas as well as recipes. So far everything I have tried has been really good and filling. I made substitutions when I feel the need, but I make sure that those substitutions will not derail me. 

Today for lunch I had one of the suggested meals with a substitution. The suggestion was a whole wheat pita with romaine, tomato slices, Canadian bacon, and an egg. I cooked my egg different, and I had a sandwich thin instead of pita bread. That actually saved me about 20 calories. This sandwich was really good! I can't wait to try more meals!

No comments: