Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The Pantry

 

Yesterday, Chad and I got in a fight because…I’m not going to say on here (cyber stalkers may use it against me). Afterwards, we went out separate ways and cleaned. He cleaned the bathrooms, and I cleaned and organized the pantry. 

I have been saying I would organize the pantry for a while. We had small appliances on shelves and everything else was just shoved in there wherever a spot was found. It was ridiculous and made it impossible to find anything. I knew it was going to be a difficult project, so I kept putting it off. 

Yesterday, as a way to channel my anger, I got to work. I pulled everything out and whipped down the shelves. Hearing the cans clink together, Noel came out of her room to see what was going on and decided to help. She checked expiration dates and organized everything into groups (veggies, fruit, pasta, beans, etc.). I put the appliances (ice cream maker and triple crockpot) on the floor and cans on the shelf. I am very thankful for her help and happy about the end result. 

The next step is can organizers so we can keep it organized and fit more in when needed. 

No comments: