Saturday, January 28, 2023

Time With My Girl


Noel has spent most of the month working hard in her schoolwork. I promised her that if she kept up on her classes, I would take her to a movie the last weekend each month.

 Today, we saw Missing. It was a great movie! It was done completely through social media, phone calls, security cameras, and a computer screen. I thought it would be distracting, but it gave it a different element that drew me in even more. 

After dinner, she and I spent more time together. We sang karaoke in the living room for about an hour. 

Noel and I have needed this kind of time together. I can’t wait until next month to do this again. (I know she will earn another movie.)

1 comment:

Mistaken said...

I love this so much! Girl time is the best with our daughters!