Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Girl's Night At My House

I know this is short notice, but I was waiting to find out what was going to happen with the job thing first.

John will be going out of town this weekend. I was going to try to plan a girls night out, but I am getting short on funds. So I was thinking it may be fun to have a girls night at my house on Saturday night. I have been dieing for a reason to use my fondue pot anyway. I would like it if no one were to bring their kids if possible. I have a small house. I will have to have my kids here of course, but they will be going to bed eventually and can be distracted by a movie in my room. I was also thinking that maybe anyone who comes could bring their favorite thing to dip in fondue to share. If not, I'm sure I will have some stuff. Any other ideas are welcome. I am hoping for a good turn out.

Please, let me know if you are interested. (Jami and Krista, I have a feeling that you won't be wanting to make the voyage. lol)

3 comments:

taradon said...

I can be there after Aaron gets home from work to take over with the kids (probably close to 7:30) if that's not too late...

Annie Sterett said...

I would love to I will see if Rob will keep Ella but I will have to bring Ryan if that is alright.

Druciana said...

Of course you can bring the baby!