Saturday, June 6, 2009

So Mad At Myself!


I am so mad at myself! I gained 3 pounds this week. I only lost 1 pound a week for the last two weeks. That means that one week of not watching what I eat and not working out much cost me more than 2 weeks of weight loss. I have got to reevaluate what I am doing. I need to stop eating out of boredom and stress. I keep telling myself that it would be easier once I get a job, but that job hasn't come to me yet. I need to find something for me to do to keep my mind off of food all of the time. Of course not buying Chex Mix just because there is a good deal on it would probably help too (he he). Today is supposed to be my off day. I am going to enjoy the food tonight without counting it. Since tomorrow I will be fasting for religious reasons, maybe that will help me refocus and get the junk out of my system. Tomorrow starts a new week, and I will be starting all over again.

3 comments:

Mistaken said...

I know it's very frustrating. It seems like it shouldn't be so difficult. Keep it up though, I think you will figure it out and then the weight will melt off.

Jami said...

Man, that stinks. You can do it, though! Keep up the good work!

taradon said...

Sorry it was a bad week. =( I'm sure you will get back on track, though. You have been doing so well!