Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Will Not Be Your Piece of Gossip

I have many reasons that I am shutting down my FaceBook account. One of the biggest reasons is that I feel like I have become the subject of people's gossip. I get that some people care and want to know what is going on, but there are those that just want that juicy piece of gossip. Well, I am not willing to give that to you. I am a person with real feelings, going through a really tough time. I am going through the biggest roller coaster of emotions of anytime in my life that I can remember. Does that mean I have not been through harder times? No. It means I don't remember how I handled my last big trial. Do I think that no one cares about me? No. I just am having a hard time discerning who is sincere in their efforts. Do I not want people to help me? That isn't it either. I just have a hard time asking for/accepting help. Please, give me some time. I do appreciate the concerns of my friends and family. Just understand, if I don't know what I am going to be doing to get through today, I can not make concrete plans for October.

10 comments:

taradon said...

Sorry things seem to be getting even tougher. Please let me know what I can do to help. The offer to take the kids off your hands for a while (get some ME time!) still stands whenever you need it. Or anything else you need.

Mistaken said...

I'm sorry that life really sucks right now. I love you!

Lady Carolyn said...

Hang in there.... and remember even when it seems impossible, "This too shall pass..."

Krista said...

I completely understand your reasoning. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I know that you will survive, you are a strong, amazing woman. I am keeping you in my prayers.

Jami said...

What's in October?

Tera said...

I wish I had some wonderful words of wisdom to offer you, but unfortunately I am not quick to think of any. From one mother to another though, I hope you can find some peace . . . somewhere. It is hard to meet everyone else's needs when your thoughts are consumed with other things.

Mary said...

Prayers are coming and will continue to come in, hang in there, you can and will be ok. Asking for help is very hard when you don't usually ask for it.As we all know life is not a piece of cake, hard times fall on all of us, remember the Lord is next to you to walking with you, holding your hand.

Ann Marie said...

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!

Cara said...

Sorry you are going through such a tough time. I don't know what's going on, and don't want to. I respect your privacy and pray that whatever is wrong will soon be right.

Sending all my love...

CSwain said...

Rosa, I understand how you feel. Just want you to know that if you need a shoulder to lean on or cry on, I am here.

Carol