Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Exciting Purchase

First off, I have to say. I am addicted to shopping. There I admitted it. Are you happy? The funny thing about that is that if you had asked me this time last year or maybe even six months ago, I would have said different. Yes, I shopped, but I was pretty good at getting the essentials and not feeling a void. Then, I got a high of sorts from seeing the balances on our debts go down. Every time another thousand dollars was paid off I considered it a personal victory. Now, I have a hard time going more than a few days without buying something for myself, I start going crazy. Sometimes I even feel depressed if I can't go spend money.

OK. No more depressing. Now for the exciting. Yesterday, I went to Target on my way home from my interview (for those of you not in Brighton, Target is down the street from Kohl's and you would have to drive past it to get back on the highway). John had described a shirt that he wanted and there used to be a dress there that I REALLY wanted but hadn't bought yet (surprisingly enough). I got the shirt for John, but they no longer had the dress. I was sad, but I continued to look through the clothes until I found a shirt that I just couldn't live without (I didn't used to be like that either). Then, I went across the aisle to the lingerie (I love lingerie). I have this secret obsession (not so secret now I guess) with buying pretty panties and bras that match. Of course it help that John loves to see me in them (I know too much info). My favorite color is lavender. They now have lavender bra and panties at Target! Even more exciting than that, I got the bra one band size smaller and one cup size bigger than all of the bras I had bought before, and the panties were one size smaller, and they fit! That means that as I am getting smaller, I am not losing my boobs! Yay!

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Yay! Rosa, you are hilarious! I am pretty excited for you! It's fun when you find something that you like and have wanted! Yay for lavendar!

Tera said...

You make me laugh. And I do think it is an accomplishment to lose weight and not lose the boobies. That is next to impossible. What's the secret?

Mistaken said...

haha, that is funny! You deserve to wear things that you love and make you feel good. Thanks for getting all gussied up for me yesterday, though I didn't get to see the undies.

Druciana said...

And you won't see the undies unless you are at my house when I am folding them. hehe