Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yuck!

Well, the good news is that I am not pregnant. Why would I say that you ask? I was so sick from the stress that I was feeling too sick to my stomach to eat last week. My first worry of course was that I was pregnant. My periods are so far apart that I really can't judge by that. In fact my last two pregnancies the due date had to be determined by ultra sound because that is the only way to judge with me (and those stinkers were STILL a week and a half late).

The bad news...I started my period last Sunday night. For most women this is an inconvenience for about a week. For me, I have deal with this "minor" pain for about two weeks. I know that this only happens to me about every 3-10 months (which means it actually came a month and a half early at least) , but I would prefer for it not to come at all. The way I see it, I am not having any more kids, so why should I have to deal with this grossness. I guess I should feel lucky that it doesn't come as often as it is supposed to, but seriously...two weeks!

Sorry if that was too much information. I just needed to get it out. hehe

6 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

Yeah. I'm with you there. Richard is trying to talk me out of a hysterectomy (I have to get one any way with the endometriosis) but hey, no nastiness if you don't need it. LOL

they need to find a less invasive way to get rid of that. one that doesn't leave you on hormones for the rest of your life.

Unknown said...

poor baby! At least you don't have to get hormone shots like someone our age who doesn't have ovaries!

Jami said...

When I skimmed the first line of your entry I only saw the words "I" "am" and "pregnant". Talk about panic attack. LOL

Cara said...

Periods are a pain, for sure. At 7 to 9 days in duration, I thought mine were long!

taradon said...

That sucks - sorry! But at least you are not PG!

Mistaken said...

I may have a few words to say about this to the Man upstairs when I get up there.