Monday, June 1, 2009

Goal Check

I know I didn't do this last week. Let's face it, I didn't have much to report. I am also worried about people getting bored reading about how much I fail at the same goals I have had since right after Christmas week after week. I guess if that is the case, those people don't have to read the goal checks. Oh, well. Here goes nothing.

Book of Mormon- Believe it or not, even with school being out, I was able to accomplish this goal three days last week. I have a feeling that this one will be a bit harder over the summer due to the fact that the kids aren't eating breakfast at the same time every day. I may try to move this to lunch time. We'll see.

Exercise- Even with a schedule I only got a work out in 4 days last week. I did however put everything I had into those workouts. I credit the workouts that I did get to the 1 pound I lost last week. Just imagine how much I could lose if I were to keep up on this one. I have a new workout schedule for this week that I am more excited about. If you want to see that click here.

Journals- I wrote in both journals 4 days last week. Not bad compared to the week before. (I know I didn't report on that. There was a reason for that.)

I am going to try to work extra hard this week on my goals. I am determined to accomplish them 5 days this week. I am going to try to tap into the enthusiasm that I had the first few months of the year.

2 comments:

Mistaken said...

That's interesting that you would think people would get bored reading about your failures. I see them as successes. Try listing all the things you are doing now vs. what you were doing before you started. You will be amazed at the changes. I think you are doing great!

taradon said...

Even when you don't feel like you've managed to hit your goals, I'm impressed at how much you have accomplished!