Thursday, June 11, 2009

Noel's "Magic Wand" Picture


I'm thinking the story must go with this picture. Yesterday, my kids were driving me crazy, and I needed to get things done. My solution was to go to one of my favorite kid websites and print up pictures for the two that just like to color and let the other one draw his own picture. I let Sean and Noel pick the pictures that they would like to color. Noel saw this one and very excitedly said, "I want the one with the magic wand!" I asked her to point to it for me because I didn't think I saw one with a magic wand. She pointed to this one.

2 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

LOL We have a magic wand a our house that looks just like that star but with a longer handle.

taradon said...

Isn't it funny how they see things that we don't? Yesterday as we were driving home, Haley kept insisting that the mountain (where it dipped into a valley and then back up) looked like a big taco. =)