Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goals


I realized while showering today (the best place to think) that I need some goals.  Not just because it is a new year, but because I really like working towards goals.  It makes me feel like I am accomplishing something.  I would like to make some kind of weight loss goal, but that takes a lot of determination.  I don't know if I want to put that much work into it.  (Is that pathetic or what?)  I do have some financial goals, but that is a bit to personal to blog about.  I am accomplishing my school goals (A's in all my classes).  My work goals are too boring to blog about.  I guess that leaves me with cleaning goals.  My goal for this next week will be to get caught up on laundry (washing and folding).  I want to get through the week without my kids asking where their underwear are and not having to seach a big pile of clothes in the living room to find them.

2 comments:

Mistaken said...

That sounds like a great goal for next week. Good luck! If you finish early, you can start on mine.

taradon said...

I have a similar goal... I finally got all caught up on laundry, so now my goal is to keep up with it so it's not so out of control next time. Good luck with your goal!