Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Wrong Way

I am really not doing very good at this. I snack most of the time I am at work. Not the best, I know. Last time I got snacks on the way to work, I tried to get some more healthy snacks. I know it is still not good to snack the whole time, but maybe with them being a bit healthier it will help. Who knows? All I know is that I am not mentally ready to do as good at this as I was last spring. I wish I was because I am fatter than I have ever been in my life. It is so depressing to know that, and a bit embarrassing to admit.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Man, I hear ya. Why can't we just think ourselves thin? Matt's been drinking a glass of water before and after dinner and not eating in between meals and has lost almost 20 lbs. so far this MONTH. Jerk. (LOL) He likes to rub it in my face. Of course, it might help if I got off my butt and actually DID something to try to lose weight. I think your healthy snacking might help, you do have to keep your metabolism going. Plus, you could always do those desk workouts between calls or something. There's ways. It's just doing it that's the hard part. Then you have to stick to it... that's even harder. Bleh. We should make fat the new thin.

taradon said...

It's so hard sometimes. I have a bad habit of snacking at work, too. I think you're doing good if you can at least eat healthier snacks. (She says as she guiltily closes the drawer on her snack bag of Cheetos...)

Lady Carolyn said...

healthy snacks are fine to munch on. If you eat a lot of those through out the day have smaller meal portions. I drink a full glass of water before dinner if I don't trust myself.