Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Pictures (better late than never)

OK. I know I have been really bad about blogging lately. It is almost like the more I tweet, the less I blog. Sorry. I will try to do better. 
Now for what you really want to see:

Christmas morning was exciting.


Not just for the kids.

A Dora scoot and a Dora helmet.  What more could a 4 year-old ask for?


Of course a red Hot Wheels scooter is a bit more exciting to an almost 8 year-old boy.


The blue one puts a smile on the face of the other boy.

3 comments:

Jami said...

More blogging! More blogging! More blogging! Some of us refuse to tweet.... ;) (Tweeting is just another excuse to waste my life away on the computer... lol... I do that enough as it is.)

Mistaken said...

haha great faces!

taradon said...

Our kids all got scooters, too. We'll have to get them together for a scooter day! :)