Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snag

On Monday, I was sick.  For some reason I couldn't stand or even sit for very long.  Needless to say, I spent most of my day and night lieing down either in bed or on the couch.  That means no laundry was done.

Tuesday I was feeling better, but I had a killer headache and no energy.  I ended up sleeping all day again.  I did eventually get the energy to get one load of laundry going and go to work, but not enough laundry to make up for my illness on Monday.

Wednesday I did get two loads done (yay me).  I have figured that is about how much needs to be done daily in my house.  (Who ever said that one load a day will do didn't have very many kids.)

I guess what I am saying is, despite my efforts I think I will come up short on my goal this week.  I have yet to fold anything that I have washed since Saturday when I made this goal, so I have already failed in that aspect.  Hopefully, I will get the motivation up today and tomorrow to make up for what I have lacked the rest of the week.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Do you do two loads a day, every day? Wow. I do one load a day...lol M-F, anyway. Sometimes Saturday is a one load day, too. But two loads? You guys must go through a lot of laundry.

Druciana said...

Well, I don't usually do laundry on Sundays and my third kid is about 3 and a half years older than yours. I also have two kids that still wet their pants from time to time, and a little girl that just "has to" change her clothes at least 2 times a day.

taradon said...

Mine might come out to 2 loads a day if I did laundry every day. Instead, I tend to let it pile up until no one has clean clothes left and I have no choice. Then I have a couple of days of marathon laundry sessions. =)

Jami said...

That's funny about Noel changing her clothes! I'm glad Natalie doesn't do that... LOL Quin takes up just as much laundry room, I think, but his clothes are smaller so that makes sense. That's a lot of laundry, my friend!

Mistaken said...

You still have time, you can do it. There is always the laundramat. You could get it all done at once that way. I've done that before when it was just too much and overwhelming.
I have to do two loads per day including linens. Of course I never do that so it ends up being six loads a day for a couple of days, haha