Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Decision Made (For Now)

I have decided I am not going to open my blog up all of the way. I'm also not going to make it completely private. What does this mean for me? Not much. I will keep posting as I see fit. I just won't post about specific people on here.

This blog will continue to not be searchable. It can and will be only found by those who have been given the link or found it on social media accounts. (That means people can’t accidentally stumble across it.) It's how it has been since about 2008 or 2009, and it has worked for me so far. I am not interested in becoming internet famous. If that were my intent, I would not be using a format that most people don't even bother with anymore. I am interesting in airing out my opinions and telling my story. 

There may be a day when my kids will wonder as I have who their mother was and what she thought about as I have many times. I don't want my kids to have to wonder this. I don't have journals or recording of any kind from my mom. I can't even get her family members to tell me memories of her. When I die (hopefully many, many years from now), I hope my kids are given my blog, journals, pictures, etc. 

No comments: