Saturday, August 13, 2022

Haircut

A few days ago, Noel asked if she could try cutting her own hair. This is not something foreign to her. She has been making attempts at this dice she was 4. Of course, it did not go well when she was little. Back then, she would get in trouble when she would do it. When she asked this time, I was reluctant but figured it wouldn’t really hurt anything if she tried. We had the money to take her to Supercuts if it didn’t work out. Plus, she has been doing the shaping pieces around her face for years (she thinks I don’t know this). After being given the green light, she went to work. When she came out of her room, we were pleasantly surprised. She had done a better job than a few “professionals” that has done it in the past. After taking a few pictures, I offered to clean up the few stragglers that weren’t that noticeable but would have bothered her. I was shocked when she brought me her scissors: school scissors from elementary school. I was and am still very impressed what she was able to do to her own hair with children’s scissors!




No comments: