Tuesday, August 9, 2022

I Love It

 Eric moved our a little over a year ago, and I don't get to see or talk to him as much as I would like anymore. Yesterday, I realized it had been about three weeks since I had seen him and was about to text or call him when he called. I was so excited and answered right away. I am usually the one that has to call him, so I was a little worried about him. He actually had just called to ask if he could come over for dinner tonight. After assuring me that everything was fine, we set up a time for him to come over and hung up.

Tonight, he and his girlfriend came over for dinner. First, he wanted to show me the car he got, a 1989 Honda Civic. He was so excited to show it off! After dinner, they stayed for a fun conversation and played a game before heading out.

I love that my boy still wants to hang out with his mom. I love my kids so much and hope they all call just to have dinner and play a game through the years. I could not imagine my life without these wonderful humans!

No comments: