Saturday, August 27, 2022

Mount Rushmore


The final stop on our trip was Mount Rushmore. This was the main reason for us going to South Dakota. I have been wanting to see it for a very long time. I had always thought it was just too far away, but after a few families from church went last year, I discovered it was only five or six hours away. This made the trip more realistic for us. As we planned for this trip, the excitement built up, and I started to worry that I would be disappointed once we got there. I was not. It was even more amazing than I had imagined. Thankfully, it was suggested that we take the Presidential Trail. This gave us even better views of this amazing landmark. There really isn't much more to say about it, so I am just going to post more pictures. 







No comments: