Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Goal Reset

I have been so far off on my goals for the year that it has been frustrating. I was at my highest weight about a month ago and have been trying to figure out how to get back on track. After learning of a friend's bullet journal and seeing some examples, I decided that I wanted to try it in a way with what I have around the house. I started with my planner that I used while I was still in school and broke down daily tasks. 





After that, I looked on Pinterest for ideas of things I could put on my wall around my desk to remind me and help me track my more long term goals. For example, I made a goal to complete 2022 miles this year through daily activities as well as exercise. I'm not doing well at that goal, and I think it is because I am tracking it on an app that I don't open very often. By having this on my wall I can see how much closer I get daily (I have a feeling that I will be spending a lot of time on the bike at the gym as we get closer to the end of the year). 

This is what I came up with to help me through the rest of this month: 

I, also, made a chart to track my weight loss (I'm not ready to make this one public), servings of fruit, and daily steps. I don't know where this will take me, but I am willing to find out with high hopes of getting closer to my goals. 

No comments: