Saturday, April 29, 2023

Busy Weekend

I had a busy weekend. I could even say it was a busy week. Tuesday, Noel took the SAT for the second time hoping to get a better score. Thursday, I needed to take Noel to get the last few things for the two spring formals she went to this weekend. Yesterday, she went to the first one in Fort Collins at Canvas Stadium with her friend from Wyoming. Then, her friend came home with us and spent the night. This morning, we met her family in Fort Collins (about the half way point) so she could go home. Then, I came home and started homework as Noel went back to bed. Eventually, she started getting ready for tonight's dance and was even more determined to look perfect. (I think she looked great both nights.) Thankfully, she took a time out to make dinner because I was so bogged down with homework that I didn't have the time. Another friend picked her up for tonight's dance in Denver at Mile High. 

For some people, this may not seem that busy, but combining all of that with my job and schoolwork was a bit stressful. I am willing to do just about anything for Noel including multiple trips to Fort Collins. 

No comments: