Saturday, April 8, 2023

Harry Potter with Sean

At the beginning of the Mammoth Lacrosse season, Sean and I decided we would watch one Harry Potter movie each night Chad was gone with his brother. Sean read all of the books multiple times in elementary school, and I rad them before the movies came out for the most part. We have each seen the movies at least once, but I felt this would be something nice that the two of us could do together. There is only one game left, but there are three movies. We have decided that we will find time on Saturdays to finish the  last two movies together while Chad is at work and Noe is with her dad. 

I have been enjoying watching these movies with Sean. I forget how fun they were. I think I’m going to read the books again when I am done with the books I’m reading right now. 

No comments: