Monday, April 3, 2023

Snacking Goals

I have been snacking way too much over the past month. This is causing issues in more than one way. First, it costs money to make runs to the gas station with Noel or have Door Dash deliver something. Second, I am setting a bad example for Sean and Noel. I know they are old enough for bad habits like emotional eating to have already taken hold, but maybe they can learn better habits. If it's not not too late for me, it's not too late for them. Third, my weight keeps going up. I need to find a healthier way.

I have been getting freeze dried food delivered once a month. I get them because I want to build up my food storage. I also want to eat them, though. Eating the foods that are being ordered and delivered anyway for my snacks would help with the issues I am having in part. 

I have decided that I am going to start having one snack a day of freeze dried fruit. This should help me save money, be a better example, and lose weight. It will not completely keep me away from the junk food. 

No comments: