Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Final Grades

My grades have been finalized. I am not real happy with my grades, but I know that they reflect the work I put into the classes. In Family and Community Relations (the class that stressed me out the most), I ended up with a 79.93%. I am kicking myself for not turning in any assignments the week I got home from visiting my dad. If I had turned in those two assignments, I would most likely have a B. In Family Theory and Dynamics, I ended up with a 79.39%. I think I turned in everything in that class, but I know that I would have a better grade if I studied better for the exams including participating in the study group I was out in. Both grades are passing grades, but they do nothing for my GPA. At this point, I am not planning to go to graduate school, but I would like the option open if I were to decide I want to in the future. 

No comments: