Saturday, April 15, 2023

Classes Starting

My next semester starts Monday, and the classes open today. I will be taking Intro to Social Media Marketing and Child and Family Advocacy for the next 14 weeks. 

I am quite excited for Social Media Marketing. It sounds like an interesting class that may help me find an internship or job. Also, I have considered looking to life coaching when I finish my degree, and it could help me advertise my business if I decide to go in that direction (just an idea I’m tossing around in my head). 

Child and Family Advocacy is required for my degree, but I am quite excited to start that class as well because a few other options I am considering. I have heard this class is hard, but that doesn’t surprise me considering it is a 400 level class. I have been wanting to take it since it started being offered to online students, but I had to take other classes to be able to do so. Then, I thought I should take Family Theory and Dynamics before I jumped into it (not sure why). I hope I continue to be excited about this class as I work through it. 

Once I finish this semester, I will only have two classes plus my internship to go. I am so close I can feel it! This time next year I will have a Bachelors Degree!

No comments: