Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Cinnamon Roll Fail

I work with girls 11-14 at church, and we have activities every Wednesday that as t they choose. Tonight, they wanted to make cinnamon rolls. Of course, I assumed they wanted them from scratch. We only have an hour, so I made the dough in advance with the intention of rolling out the dough and baking them while we were there. We had a slight problem. The ovens at the church turn off after a while. They were on when I put the rolls in, but turned off at some point. When it was time to wrap up the activity, they were not even close to done. I needed up bringing them home with the promise to bring them to the girls on Sunday. They agreed to this solution. I feel bad they won’t have them when they are fresh. Next time, I will just buy the refrigerated kid that only take a 15ish minutes. 

No comments: