Friday, May 12, 2023

Lemon Basil Magic



It started as



I turned it into

When I went home from a girls' night last weekend, I came home with some herbs. My friend was very excited to tell me how good fresh pesto made with lemon basil tastes. I haven't made a lot of stuff from scratch for a while, so I was a bit nervous to try this. Tonight was the night to try it. I searched for a recipe online until I found one I though would work. I decided on this recipe and only replaced the pine nuts with cashews. It was one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. I don't know why I was so scared of it. Noel said the sauce was good but didn't like the raviolis (which is totally fair), but Sean just silently ate what he had to and walked away (not that I expected anything else). Chad liked it, of course (he likes everything). I thought it was good ad hope to remember the recipe in the future. 
 

No comments: